App Lock Not Working on Redmi Note 3: Redmi note 3 is one of the most popular budget phone these days. With extraordinary features at such a low rate, this brand new phone has certainly solidified its place in the market. As soon as you get a new phone, you excitedly start downloading apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Hike, Tinder etc. Now that you have downloaded these apps, you certainly want to privacy protect them. For that you generally download apps like App Locker. But after locking your apps through App Locker, you would be caught by surprise when your apps wouldn’t actually be locked. When you try to open any app that is being locked by App Locker, it should actually ask for the password. But the app would be opened easily without any password. I faced this problem of App Lock not working on Redmi note 3 two days ago and started researching on this issue. Finally I came up with a very easy solution to fix the problem of App Lock Not Working on Redmi Note 3.
In the next section, we will be giving two easy methods to lock the apps that you want on Redmi Note 3. I would personally recommend you to use the first method. This is because this method doesn’t require any third party app, not even App Locker. Redmi Note 3 has an inbuilt feature to lock any app that you want. So why to use any third party app and give a part of your precious memory to it. However, if you want to use App Locker only, you can follow the second method. Both the methods will work for you.
APP LOCK NOT WORKING ON REDMI NOTE 3: LOCK APPS ON REDMI NOTE 3
In this section, you will get two methods that will let you lock your apps on redmi note 3 very easily. You can use any of them as you like.
METHOD 1: USE REDMI’S built in APP LOCKER
This is the most efficient methods to lock your apps on Redmi Note 3. This is a 100% working method and doesn’t require any third party app. I personally recommend to use this method as it doesn’t involve any overhead on memory. Go through the steps given below one by one and you will be able to lock your apps by the end of these few steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Additional Settings tab.
- Now Select Privacy tab at the top.
- Then Click on Privacy protection tab at the top.
- Now select App Lock tab present at the bottom.
- Here you will be required to draw a pattern of your choice. Draw it and confirm.
- Now you can lock any app installed on your phone. Just toggle the button provided in front of any of the app to lock or unlock it.
- That is all. You are done and selected apps have been locked.
METHOD 2: GIVE ACCESS TO APP LOCK
Follow the steps given below to fix the problem of app lock not working on redmi note 3.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Installed Apps tab at the bottom.
- Scroll down to select AppLock app.
- Click on this app and Select Show Notification tab.
- Now turn on the option of Floating notifications.
- That is all. Now go back and try locking apps through App Locker.
So these were the two easy yet efficient methods to fix the problem of App Lock Not Working on Redmi Note 3. Hope you liked this article on App Lock Not Working on Redmi Note 3. In case of any doubt on the steps given above, feel free to ask via comments. Also, if you any alternate method to lock apps on Redmi Note 3, kindly share that with us so that we can broadcast it to the users world wide. Thanks.