How to Fix Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Could Not Find Zone Error – en_core_pre_gfx: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is one of the most exciting games. It was launched in November, 2015 and it received a great response from the users. Black Ops 3 is the military science fiction first person shooter video game. You can buy the game from the link given below.
Though Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is very smooth game with great graphics, it also faces some errors. One of the most widely encountered errors by Black Ops 3 users is en_core_pre_gx: Could not Find Zone. In this article, we will try to provide few potential fixes for this error.
HOW TO FIX CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 COULD NOT FIND ZONE ERROR: en_core_pre_gx
In this section, we will be providing few methods to fix Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Could Not Find Zone Error: en_core_pre_gx. You can go through any of them as per your convenience.
METHOD 1: VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE
- Restart your computer and launch steam.
- Go to Library section.
- Right Click on Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and select Properties menu.
- Click on Local Files tab.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Cache button.
- This process may take several minutes.
- Once this gets over, try launching the game.
METHOD 2: RE-INSTALLATION ON CORRECT DRIVE
Follow the steps given below to re-install Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on the correct location to fix this error:
- Uninstall Call of Duty Black Ops 3.
- Uninstall Steam completely.
- Now Re-Install Steam on C: drive.
- Then Re-Install Call of Duty Black Ops 3 at a location where steam is installed.
- Now Run Call of Duty Black Ops 3 as an Administrator.
So these were the two easy yet efficient methods to fix Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Could Not Find Zone Error: en_core_pre_gfx. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Could Not Find Zone Error – en_core_pre_gfx. In case of any issues or concerns regarding this. feel free to ask via comments or contact form.