Cloud is basically a metaphor used for internet. Cloud computing, on the other hand refers to the management and sharing of files over the cloud (internet). Dropbox is such a cloud storage service which comes for free and used for sharing and storing files. In order to use Dropbox, you are required to create an account on Dropbox.com. Today, the Dropbox service is used by around 50 million users. Currently, Dropbox comes for free and provides 2GB storage space. Dropbox also includes paid accounts where you will be given a storage space of around 50GB and 100GB. Now, Dropbox extension for Google chrome is also available that can be used to make use of this extraordinary app.
WHAT IS DROPBOX EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
Dropbox extension for Google chrome will let you share all your files including images, videos or documents over internet. Thus, you can have access to your documents from anywhere. All you need is internet connectivity. Even if your laptop has been crashed, you need not worry. This is because all your data is securely saved by Dropbox over internet.
HOW TO USE DROPBOX EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
In order to use Dropbox extension for Google chrome, the first thing that you should do is to create an account on Dropbox.com. To get the detailed explanation of this, you need to go through the following steps mentioned below:
- Create an Account on Dropbox.com for free.
- After creating an account, you will be given a free storage space of 2GB.
- Log in to Dropbox.
- Run it.
- An initializing process will start.
- That is all. You are done with the installation process of Dropbox.
HOW TO ENABLE DROPBOX EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
- First of all, you need to log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Extension page on Google Chrome to find Dropbox extension for Google chrome or just Click Here .
- Click on the free button on the top right corner.
- After that, a dialogue box will appear asking for your permission to add it. Click Add.
- You will see that the Dropbox extension for Google chrome has been added.
- That’s all. You are done with this. Now you can use Dropbox extension for Google chrome in order to store or share files over internet.
Hope you liked this article on “Dropbox extension for Google chrome”. If you face any issues while going through the procedure explained above, feel free to ask via comments.