Facebook Invite All Extension for Google Chrome: Facebook is the name that everyone must be aware of. Facebook is a trending social networking website that is being used worldwide. Users of almost all age groups are familiar with this most widely used social networking website. People can connect with each other; have conversation, share audios, videos and images.
Apart from these features, people can also create events and invite their friends to attend it. For instance, you can plan a College Re-union, and instead of contacting each and every one of your classmate, you can create an event on Facebook. Your friends can then respond accordingly.
This is one of the coolest feature that facebook provides. But while doing this, users may often encounter a specific problem. If you have about 500 friends on facebook, and you want to invite all of those to a certain event, then it would be virtually impossible for you send an invite to such a large number one by one. So, to avoid this problem, we have come up with a wonderful solution. You can send invite to an event to all the friends on your friend list through an extension named “Facebook Invite All” extension for Google Chrome.
Facebook Invite All extension for Google Chrome will allow you to send invite to all the friends residing on your friend list. So, you won’t need to mark all the friends one by one. This will certainly save a significant time for you.
FEATURES OF FACEBOOK INVITE ALL EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
Facebook Invite All extension for Google Chrome offers the following features:
- Auto Scrolling.
- You can send invite to a maximum of 5000 friends at a time.
- Work with pages.
- Work with events.
HOW TO USE FACEBOOK INVITE ALL EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
If you too want to make use of this extraordinary extension, then here is a list of all the steps that you need to follow.
- First of all, download Facebook Invite All extension for Google Chrome. You can download it by going to the extension page of Google Chrome. You can also click here for direct download.
- Click on Free button appearing on the top right corner.
- A dialogue box will prompt up asking you to “Add Facebook Invite All?” Click on Add.
- It will take few seconds to download the extension.
- You will also see a message saying “Facebook Invite All has been added to Chrome”.
- Now each time you visit your facebook profile, you will see a tick mark symbol appearing on the right end of the address bar.
- Now if you want to invite all your friends to a certain event, you can click on this icon and use it accordingly.
Facebook Invite All extension for Google Chrome supports 12 languages and its current version is 1.3.9. This works quite smooth and it is very user friendly. Hope you liked this article on “Facebook Invite All Extension for Google Chrome”. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.