Fix Bluestacks Error 1406 While Installing Bluestacks on Windows : Bluestacks is one of the best emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks lets you run Android apps on windows platform without having Android device. Bluestacks provides amazing interface similar to Android and you are free to perform several tasks which you usually do with your Android device. There are certain minimum requirements that you need to qualify to install Bluestacks on your Windows PC. You can even update or root your Bluestacks to use the latest Android version on your PC.
As you know that Bluestacks is an amazing software but still it has some common error like Bluestacks Graphics Card Error 25000, Bluestacks Stuck on Initialization Screen or Bluestacks Black Screen Error. These are some common errors of Bluestacks which can be easily fixed with the help of our guide. Bluestacks Error 1406 occurs while you are installing Bluestacks on your Windows PC. You can read this article if you want to fix Bluestacks Error 1406 while installing Bluestacks on Windows.
Fix Bluestacks Error 1406 While Installing Bluestacks
Method 1 : Play With Registries
In this you have to change some registry files therefore we suggest you to backup your important stuff so that if something goes wrong you didn’t lose your data.
- First of all go to “Start” then “Run” and type “Regedit” and then “OK”
- You’ll find some registries there. In Registry Editor right click on “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software and then click “Permissions”
- Then click on “Add” and type “Everyone” and then click “OK”
- Under “Group or user names” click on “Everyone”
- In Permissions you’ll find “allow” column select “Full control” there
- Now try to locate “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software” and “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup
- There delete “InstanceComponentSet#”
Method 2 : Unregister and Register
In this you’ll need to unregister and then register the Microsoft Windows Installer Service and this is quite too simple to perform just follow the instruction.
- Click “Start” the go to “Run” then type “msiexec /unregister” and then click “OK”
- Click “Start” the go to “Run” then type “msiexec /regserver” and then click “OK”
Method 3 : Try To Install Bluestacks in Clean Boot State
Try to install the Bluestacks software in clean boot state it will help to check if any third party application is causing the issue as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.
So these were the three easy yet efficient methods to fix Bluestacks Error 1406 while installing bluestacks on windows. Hope you liked this article on “How to Fix Bluestacks Error 1406 while installing bluestacks on Windows. In case of any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.