When it comes to using Android Apps on PC, the BlueStacks Emulator is the best option. It supports all the Android Apps with similar user interface as provided by Android Smartphones. I personally used BlueStacks for using WhatsApp on PC and had a great experience. But while using BlueStacks, I found an annoying error that stated, “BlueStacks Failed to Connect to Server. No App Found. Please check your Internet Connection and Try Again.” After few restarts of BlueStacks, this error got diminished, but it kept on coming later on. So I realized that this is not the actual method to fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error. After a lot of research on this, I finally came up with some actual methods to fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server. So, in this article, I will be introducing some methods to fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error.
INSTRUCTIONS TO FIX BLUESTACKS FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER ERROR
- Make sure that your internet connection is working fine.
- If you are using a low bandwidth internet connection, disable all background internet services such as Windows Updates or other Internet based services.
- It will also be good if you are using the latest version of BlueStacks on your system.
HOW TO FIX BLUESTACKS FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER ERROR
In this section, we will be giving you some methods to fix BlueStacks Failed to connect to server error. You can go through any of the methods as applicable for you.
METHOD 1: TEMPORARILY DISABLE ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION
- If you are using any Antivirus on your system, then you should first disable it.
- Run BlueStacks.
- Then sync your Google Account with BlueStacks.
- Now you can enable the Antivirus protection on your system.
- Now you shouldn’t be encountering BlueStacks failed to connect to server error.
METHOD 2: INSTALL APPS DIRECTLY THROUGH APK FILES
If the above method was unable to fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error, then you try out this method. Here, all you need to do is to download the Android APK files and then install apps directly through APK files.
METHOD 3: GRANT REQUIRED PRIVILEGES TO BLUESTACKS
In this method, you need to make sure that you have granted full control to BlueStacks. This can also fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error. Go through the mentioned below:
- Go to Program Files (x86) folder.
- Search for BlueStacks folder.
- Right Click on the folder and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab on the top.
- Click on Edit button.
- Select your system users.
- Here make sure that you have allowed full control as shown in the screenshots below.
So these were the three easy yet efficient methods to fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error. Hope you liked this article on “How to Fix BlueStacks failed to connect to server error”. In case of any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.