How to Fix Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10 and Windows 8: Recently, many users have found to report a Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9. We got some requests to provide few methods to fix Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9. So we thought of writing an article for that. Windows error code 0xc00000e9 usually occurs due to hardware malfunction. To be more precise, this error occurs when hard drive fails to communicate with the corresponding system. In this very article, we will be providing a detailed step by step guide to fix Windows Error Code 0xc00000e9. Kindly go through each and every step very carefully.
Also Read: How to Change Name in True Caller
HOW TO FIX WINDOWS ERROR CODE 0Xc00000e9 IN WINDOWS 8 AND WINDOWS 10
In this section, we will be providing a detailed step by step guide to fix Windows error code 0xc00000e9. Please go through each and every step very carefully. In case of any doubts, feel free to ask via comments.
- Click on the Start icon.
- Click on Settings. You can refer to the screenshots provided. Please note that these screenshots have been taken from a Windows 10 system.
- Choose Update and Security option.
- On the left pane, choose the option Recovery.
- Now you would have been landed to Advanced Startup option.
- Here, you need to click on Restart Now button.
- Now wait until your system restarts.
- After restart, you would automatically land to Advanced Startup page.
- Here, select Automatic Repair feature and carefully follow the instructions.
- Now again reboot your system.
- Now wait until your Windows 10 or Windows 8 system reboots.
- After a successful restart, check if the Windows error code 0xc00000e9 still persists. We hope that this method would have fixed Windows error code 0xc00000e9.
So this was the method to fix Windows error code 0xc00000e9. This method has been reported to be successful by a significant amount of users. Hope this methods works for you too and get rid of windows error code 0xc00000e9 as soon as possible. If you find yourself into trouble while going through the steps mentioned above, feel free to ask via comments. We are always happy to help 🙂