How to Fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193: Many users have reported an error code 805a193 while downloading apps from Windows Phone Store and also while browsing the Internet. This error has been reported from countries of all over the world. When you try to download or install an application or game from the Windows Phone Store, an error message will be displayed saying, “There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.” This Error comes with an Error Code: 805a0193. Microsoft gives the following reasons for the propagation of this error code 805a0193:
- Temporary Service Disruption.
- Incorrect ISP configuration.
- Invalid network settings.
Also Read: Pokemon Go for Windows Phone
In case of a service disruption, you can wait for some time and then try again. If you are getting this error code due to Wi-Fi network problem, you can try connecting to a different Wi-Fi problem. But if the error code 805a0193 still persists, you can go through the next section of this article that will lead you to different methods to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193.
METHODS TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR CODE 805a0193
In this section, we will be providing three methods to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193. First method will lead you to a procedure to Change date and time settings to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193. The second method will let you know the procedure to update your Windows Live ID profile on your Windows Phone. The third method will let you know the steps to reset your phone to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193.
METHOD 1: CHANGE DATE AND TIME
This method has helped a significant number of users (but not all). In case this method is unable to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193 for you, you can switch to the next method. Go through the following methods to change date and time setting on your Windows Phone:
- Tap on Settings icon.
- Select Date + Time option.
- Turn OFF Set automatically option if it in ON state.
- Change the time to about 5 minutes earlier to currently set time.
- Save the changes.
- Try to install any app from Windows Phone Store.
METHOD 2: UPDATE YOUR PROFILE IN WINDOWS LIVE ID
Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193 may occur due to incomplete information in your Microsoft account profile. Go through the steps given below to complete your profile in Microsoft.
- Log in to your Microsoft Account.
- Click on Edit Personal Info.
- If any of the information is not filled up, do fill it correctly.
- Click on Save.
- Try to install app from Windows Phone Store and check if the Error Code 805a0193 has fixed or not.
METHOD 3: REBOOT YOUR WINDOWS PHONE
This is the third method to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193. This method will let you know the steps to reboot your Windows Phone.
- Go to Settings.
- Select About option.
- Then Tap on Reset your Phone button given in the bottom.
- A message will be prompted asking you if you are sure to reset your phone.
- Here, you should select Yes.
- Once again you will be asked to give permission to go for Factory Reset.
- Your phone will restart automatically.
- Try installing or updating any app from Windows Phone Store.
These are the only three methods or tricks available to fix Windows Phone Error Code 8050a193. If these methods worked for you, do tell us via comments. If you find an alternative working method to fix Windows Phone Error Code 805a0193, kindly share that with us. Even if you find yourself into trouble while going through the procedures mentioned above, feel free to ask via comments.