Gmail Offline Extension for Google Chrome: Although Gmail is easy to use and generally functional in all the basic ways that a user needs, but it won’t be possible to use the highly rated e-mail app (Gmail) without any internet connection. But if you are aware of an extra ordinary extension named Gmail Offline extension for Google Chrome, you can use Gmail without any internet connection. Gmail Offline extension for Google Chrome is a Gmail app built to support offline access, allowing the mail to be read, responded to, searched and archived without any network access. After the first start up, Gmail Offline will automatically synchronize messages and queued actions anytime Google Chrome is running and an internet connection is available. More than just an offline application, the streamlined user interface, based off Gmail’s popular tablet interface, provides extremely fast response time with a pure, email focused experience.
HOW TO INSTALL GMAIL OFFLINE EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
STEP 1: GET THE CHROME APP
- You can go to the app’s page in the web store of Google Chrome or you can simply Click Here.
- Click On FREE
- Click on ADD.
STEP 2: GET THE CHROME EXTENSION (FOR IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE)
- This extension will basically help in synchronizing the messages at a much faster rate and improve the battery life.
- You will have to again to the Chrome Web Store or you can Click Here to have it.
- Click on the FREE
- Click on ADD.
- Refresh any of the opened Gmail Offline pages.
STEP 3: GET STARTED WITH GMAIL OFFLINE EXTENSION FOR GOOGLE CHROME
- Open a tab in Google Chrome.
- Click Apps in the bookmarks bar near the top of the pages.
- Click the Gmail Offline icon.
- Choose Allow Offline Mail (Do this only when you are working on your personal private computer).
- Access your labels with the Menu Icon.
- While reading messages, find more actions like Mark as unread under the arrow icon.
- You can also change your settings in Settings
- You can Add, switch or sign out of your accounts by clicking your account name in the lower left panel.
- Now you are all set to use Gmail without any internet connection.
- You can click Compose to start creating your messages. But you should keep in mind that the message that you have just created will be sent only when you will be online for the next time.
- Through Gmail Offline Extension for Google Chrome, you can also attach any file. The size of an individual attachment should not exceed 5MB and overall size must not exceed 25MB.
Hope you like this article on “Gmail Offline Extension for Google Chrome”. If you face any issues while installing or working out with this application, you can leave a comment below and you will be responded as soon as it will be possible.