How to Get WhatsApp Calling Feature on Android Smartphones: WhatsApp is the most popular social networking app that is being used by almost everyone. WhatsApp is primarily used for text messaging. This feature has certainly outperformed the traditional text messaging (SMS). Apart from text, WhatsApp can also be used to send audio messages, mp3 or other audio files, video files, contacts, locations, and images. So, overall WhatsApp is a great package that allows you to connect with your friends and relatives, have a chat with them, share images and other sorts of files. WhatsApp comes with a very user friendly interface. That’s why WhatsApp has received such a great response from users all over the world.
Also Read: Use WhatsApp on PC Using WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp has got everything, except for Calling Feature. But you need not worry as WhatsApp has rolled out calling feature too. Yes, you read that right. Now you can make a call to your friend or relative using WhatsApp and talk for hours. That sounds cool, isn’t it? Now you must be wondering as how to get WhatsApp Calling feature. Well, we are here to let you know as to how to get WhatsApp Calling Feature on Android smartphones. Before going to that, let me first brief you regarding some features of WhatsApp calling feature.
FEATURES OF WHATSAPP CALLING
Calling feature is not the first one to be rolled out by WhatsApp. Rather, it has been rolled out by other apps including Line, WeChat, Viber etc. But the features that make WhatsApp calling different from these apps are described below:
- The voice quality of calling feature as provided by other apps is not that good. You may often experience some distortion and echo. But the voice quality of WhatsApp calling feature is crystal clear. You will certainly have a great experience.
- Usually, you may often experience a slight lag when making call over internet using other apps. But when you make a call using WhatsApp, you won’t be experiencing much lag while having a conversation on call.
NOTE: WhatsApp calling feature has been rolled out for Android only. It hasn’t been rolled out for iOS and Windows Phones so far. But WhatsApp calling feature is expected to be rolled out for iOS and Windows Phones within few weeks.
HOW TO GET WHATSAPP CALLING FEATURE ON ANDROID SMARTPHONES
In this section, we will let know as to how to get WhatsApp Calling feature on Android Smartphones. Go through each of the steps mentioned below carefully:
- Update your WhatsApp to the Latest Version. You can download the latest version of WhatsApp from here.
- Install the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Now you need to ask a friend having WhatsApp calling feature to make you a call via WhatsApp.
- Answer the call and use it for a minute or so. That’s all. You are done.
- Now you will observe an option of WhatsApp Calling feature. Enjoy.
So these were the simple steps to get WhatsApp Calling feature on Android Smartphones. Hope you liked this article on “How to get WhatsApp Calling Feature on Android Smartphones”. In case of any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.