iPhone 7 No Service After disabling Airplane Mode: iPhone 7 has been recently launched worldwide and it is being loved by everyone. With hardware upgrades and improved camera, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus are worth purchasing if you are an Apple lover. However, as soon as the device was launched, people started facing many issues. The most common issues with iPhone 7 include: Hissing Sound while calling, poor battery life, problem with ear pods, Wi-Fi issues and Bluetooth issues. One more problem is that after disabling Airplane Mode, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus shows No Service. Apple has not provided any fix for this problem. However, you can try the methods given below to fix iPhone No Service After disabling Airplane mode.
FIX iPHONE 7 NO SERVICE AFTER DISABLING AIRPLANE MODE
In this section, we will give you few potential methods to fix error iPhone 7 No Service After disabling airplane mode. You can go through any of them as per your convenience.
METHOD 1: RE-INSERT SIM IN TRAY
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Take out your SIM card.
- Clean it with a dry cotton cloth.
- Re-insert the SIM in tray.
- Switch on the device and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 2: RESET NETWORK SETTINGS
- Go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- After completion of Network reset, check if the error still persists.
METHOD 3: SOFT RESET iPHONE 7
Follow the steps given below to soft reset your iPhone device:
- Press and Hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds until you see an Apple Logo. You can leave both these buttons once the Apple logo appears.
- The iPhone will restart automatically.
- After restart, your phone will come back to your Home Screen.
- This is it. You are done with the Soft Reset. Now check if the error still persists.
METHOD 4: HARD RESET iPHONE 7
Hard resetting can surely fix error iPhone 7 No Service After disabling Airplane mode. However, you will lose all your data after doing a hard reset. Follow the link given below to Hard Reset Apple device:
So these were the few tips and tricks to fix an error iPhone 7 No Service After disabling Airplane mode. Hope you liked this article on iPhone 7 No Service After Disabling Airplane mode. In case of any issues or concerns regarding this, feel free to ask via comments or contact form.