Google Nexus is a line of customer electronic devices that usually run Android Operating System on its devices. After receiving great response from Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 devices in India, Google has now launched Nexus 9 tablet in India. The Nexus 9 tablet has been manufactured by HTC and now available in India at the cost of INR 28,900. Nexus 9 tablet is available for sale in India on Amazon India. Google Nexus 9 tablet is a 16GB Wi-Fi only model.
Amazon India is also offering a Gift Card of worth Rs. 2000 for shopping on its e-commerce website with every purchase of Nexus 9 tablet. Though the 16GB Wi-Fi model of Nexus 9 tablet is out for sale, the company has not shown any glimpse of the 32GB variant. This 32GB variant of Nexus 9 tablet is priced at Rs. 44,900 in India, but it is listed as unavailable in the devices section of Google Play.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE NEXUS 9 TABLET
The Google Nexus 9 tablet that has been recently released in India comes with the following features:
- The Google Nexus 9 tablet comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop which has been touted by Google as the company’s “sweetest release yet”.
- It comes with an IPS LCD display of 8.9 inches with QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels).
- Nexus 9’s display has been protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- The processor used by Google Nexus 9 tablet is powered by a 64-bit Nvidia Tegra K1. It has a 2.3 GHz processor.
- It comes with a 2GB of RAM.
- It features 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera with f/2.4 aperture and LED flash.
- The front camera of Google Nexus 9 tablet is of 1.6 megapixels.
- The battery used by this device is of 6700 mAh that can deliver up to 9.5 hours of browsing time, video playback time of up to 9.5 hours and a standby time of 30 days.
- This device provides internal storage of 16GB.
- The connectivity options in Google Nexus 9 tablet include Micro-USB, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audi jack, NFC and Bluetooth.
This device is providing extraordinary features and that too at a reasonable rate. This has received a great response from other countries and the company is hoping for the same in India too.