Opera browser is a fast and most widely used web browser that is used to get around on the web. The Opera browser is available for mobiles as well as desktops. The Opera software has recently launched an update of its desktop browser for Linux, Windows and Mac. This version of Opera Browser for desktops is knows as Version 26. Apart from the desktop version of Opera Browser, the company has also launched an update for Android operating system. In this version of Opera Browser for Android, the company has added stabilization improvements and new sharing features. This Opera update for Desktops and Android has added a significant number of advanced and exciting features.
One of the features of this Opera update for Desktops and Android is the bookmark sharing feature. By this feature, users can share the entire bookmarks folder with other users. This is feature that has brought this Opera update for Desktops and Android under the spotlight.
FEATURES OF OPERA UPDATE FOR DESKTOPS AND ANDROID
- As mentioned, one of the amazing features included in this 26th Version of Opera Browser is the provision to share the bookmarks.
- Though it is mandatory for sender to use Opera 26 for sharing the bookmark, but there is no compulsion for the receiver. Receiver can use any browser. It is not mandatory for him to use Opera browser only.
- The desktop version of Opera Browser has brought the first stable Linux release.
- A feature of built in preview is available for users of Windows, Linux and Mac.
- An easy method for importing bookmarks and settings in also provided in this new Opera Update for Desktops and Android.
- Android users can download this latest version from play store or by simply Clicking here.
HOW TO SHARE BOOKMARKS ON ANDROID
- Open the speed dial page of browser.
- Tap Bookmarks button on this page.
- Tap on Manage.
- Now you can either select a specified bookmark or the entire bookmarks folder that you want to share.
- Now you will see a dedicated button near the bin icon which can be used to share the bookmarks.
HOW TO SHARE BOOKMARKS ON DESKTOP
- Open the bookmarks page on opera browser.
- Tap on Share.
- You are done.
HOW TO IMPORT BOOKMARKS FROM OTHER BROWSERS
In order to import the bookmarks from the other browsers, you need to go through the steps mentioned below:
- Go to main menu and select Settings.
- Mac users need to select Preferences instead of Settings.
- Click on Import Bookmarks and Settings.
- Select the corresponding data.
- Click on Import.
VARIOUS MEANS OF SHARING BOOKMARKS
You can make use of this bookmarks sharing feature on Opera update for Desktops and Android by various means. Some of them are listed below:
- Google Drive
- Google Plus
- Android Beam
- Google Keep
This latest Opera update for Desktops and Android has brought significant amount of new and exciting features that users would surely love. Hope you like this article on “Opera Update for Desktops and Android”. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.