Play Pokemon GO in India: Pokemon GO is one of the trending games these days. Its on fire and people are going crazy over this application. Pokemon Go was initially launched in United States, New Zealand and Australia. After that Canada, France, Japan, and 30 more countries got the privilege to play this game. Recently, Pokemon Go got launched in Hong Kong. However, apart from Japan, none of the Asian countries have received an officially launch of Pokemon Go. But the good news is that you can still play Pokemon Go in India. Here, you will get step by step guide to download, install and play Pokemon Go in India.
HOW TO PLAY POKEMON GO IN INDIA: START HUNTING
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD POKEMON GO APK FILE
First of all, you need to download Pokemon Go Apk file. You can download the Pokemon Go Apk file from the link given below:
STEP 2: INSTALL POKEMON GO ON ANDROID DEVICE
After successful download, try installing Pokemon Go on your Android Device. Follow the steps as given below:
- Go to File Explorer and tap on APKs icon.
- Select the APK file you just downloaded.
- Since we have not downloaded this from Google Play Store, it will ask us if we want to allow this installation or not. Here, select Allow once.
- Now your installation will start. Wait for the installation to complete. Now launch Pokemon Go.
- Fill your Date of Birth as applicable.
STEP 3: SIGN UP FOR POKEMON GO
- Now it will ask you for Sign Up. You can either use your existing Google Account or Sign up with Pokemon Trainer Club. Since we have not downloaded it from Google Play Store, I will personally recommend you to Sign Up with Pokemon Trainer Club.
- If you selected Pokemon Trainer Club, you will get a new Sign Up Page. Here, tap on Register.
- Choose a unique user name and fill up the entire form and Submit.
- Now come back to Log In page. Enter user name and password that you used while filling up the previous form.
- That’s it. You are all set to Play Pokemon Go in India.
STEP 4: START HUNTING POKEMON
- Choose your avatar: a boy or a girl.
- Now Tap on Yes when prompted with a screen saying “Are you all set?” .
- Step outside to play Pokemon Go. It won’t work well indoors.
- Now you will see few Pokemon around you. It will ask you to turn on your camera. Tap on Yes, Camera On!
- Select any Pokemon around you and throw the PokeBall on it.
- The PokeBall will trap that Pokemon and it will be yours.
- That’s it folk. You just caught one Pokemon successfully.
I recently played Pokemon Go and was able to catch 2 Pokemon: Squirtle and Eevee. Its a super exciting game and you are surely going to love it. So just step outside and start playing Pokemon Go. If you find any issues while playing this game, feel free to reach out to us via comments or contact form. Enjoy and Play Pokemon Go India.
Before Playing Pokemon Go, make you follow the following guidelines:
- Step Outside to Play Pokemon Go: It is very hard to play Pokemon Go indoors. You must go outside and then launch the game. Otherwise you may face an error GPS Signal not Found.
- Strong Internet Connection: Pokemon Go demands strong internet connection. No internet connection means no Pokemon Go.
- Turn ON Location Service: If you have turned off your location services, then you are not going to get the GPS anyways. So it is mandatory to turn on location service on your iOS or Android device.
That’s it folks. Start playing Pokemon Go and let us know your reviews. Hope you love this game. For any queries regarding this game, feel free to reach out to us. Stay tuned.