Pokemon Go Gameplay Progress Has Been Reset Error for iPhone Users: Pokemon Go is on fire these days. It has become a part of daily schedule for many of the users. Pokemon hunting is becoming hobby of many these days. It has certainly stolen the hearts of millions. With an entirely new concept of augmented reality, Pokemon Go is worth appreciation. Its an entirely new game and it is certainly facing some issues due to such a huge number of users. Recently, Pokemon Go has been upgraded: version 0.31.0 for Android and 1.1.0 for iOS.
Also Read: How to Catch Pikachu in Pokemon Go
After upgrading to the latest version of Pokemon Go, iPhone users are facing one problem. When they are first launching Pokemon Go, they are getting a message “Gameplay Progress has been Reset”. Pokemon Go team as assured that it has NOT been reset at all. So no one needs to panic. You will get your Pokemons and their accessories back. In their latest version, they have updated their Google Account login system. As a result of this users may have unknowingly created another account for Pokemon Go, thus resetting the overall progress and getting an error Pokemon Go Gameplay progress has been reset.
HOW TO FIX POKEMON GO GAMEPLAY PROGRESS HAS BEEN RESET
Follow the steps given below to fix Pokemon Go Gameplay Progress has been reset error on your iOS device. In case of any issues thereafter, feel free to reach out to us via comments or contact form.
- Sign out of your account.
- Launch Pokemon Go.
- Go to Main Menu.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Sign Out.
- Now again launch Pokemon Go. Here you will be asked to login again using either Pokemon trainer club or Google Account. Choose Google account.
- You will be redirected to your browser where you need to sign in to Google using email id that you previously used to play Pokemon Go.
- You need to make sure that you are using the same Google Account that you used earlier to sign in to Pokemon Go.
- Now tap on Allow button.
- You will be redirected to Pokemon Go App. Now will be able to access your Pokemons back and their accessories too.
Please follow the steps mentioned above and let us know how they worked for you. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Pokemon Go Gameplay Progress has been reset. In case of any issues regarding this, feel free to ask via comments. Stay aware of your surrounding, play safe and keep on Hunting.