Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error – Fixed: Pokemon Go is on fire these days. People are going crazy, trying to catch Pokemons every where. It has been already launched in more than 31 countries and many countries are still waiting for the official launch. Pokemon Go was last launched in Hong Kong. After that many countries, specially Asian countries, are eagerly waiting for Pokemon Go official launch.
Today I came back from my work and thought of hunting some Pokemons. But as soon as I launched Pokemon Go on my Android device, an error message popped up and said: Unable to Authenticate. Please Try Again. I tried launching it again after few minutes but got the same response. I was so annoyed of this error and searched a bit over web and finally came up with a root cause and few fixes. So, in this article, we are going to provide some methods to fix Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error.
POKEMON GO UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE ERROR: FIXED
In this section, we will be providing couple of methods to fix Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error. You can go through any of them as per your convenience.
METHOD 1: TRY SIGNING IN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error comes only when you have been signed up with Pokemon Trainer Club. This was the case with me too. So I tried signing in with my Google Account and fortunately it worked.
- When Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error pops up, tap on the screen.
- An option of Sign Out will appear on the screen. Tap on it.
- Now you will get two option to sign in again: Google Account and Pokemon Trainer Club.
- Choose Google Account and the follow the instructions to finish Sign Up process.
- That’s it. You would have already launched Pokemon Go successfully.
METHOD 2: DOWNLOAD FAKE LOCATION SPOOFER FREE
Through this method we will fake our location through an app and this will fix Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error.
- Download Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free from Google Play Store.
- Set your location as Australia, Melbourne.
- Now click the Play button.
- That’s it. Enjoy Pokemon Go and start hunting.
So these were the couple of methods to fix Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Pokemon Go Unable to Authenticate Error. In case of any queries regarding this, feel free to reach out to us via comments or contact form. Also, stay aware of your surroundings while playing Pokemon Go. Stay Alert, Play safe and keep on Hunting Pokemons. Good luck.