Recover Lost Windows Password Using Windows Password Recovery Tool: There are various instances when we forget our administrator passwords or even standard user passwords. This situation is so much annoying that you may start tearing off your hairs. Without passwords, you cannot do anything with your system. You get stuck and feel helpless. But with the latest Windows Password Recovery Tool, you can get rid of this annoying scenario very easily. This tool will allow you to recover lost Windows Password in a single shot. I personally used this tool and found it astonishing. The latest Windows Password Recovery tool is easy to use and very efficient.
RECOVER LOST WINDOWS PASSWORD : WINDOWS PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL
The basic function that Windows Password Recovery tool provides are as follows:
- With latest Windows Password Recovery Tool, you can reset lost administrator passwords and/or standard user passwords.
- This tool is compatible with all the versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 as well as Windows 10.
- You can also recover Windows password with this tool.
WINDOWS PASSWORD RECOVERY TOOL: HOW TO USE
Please go through the steps mentioned below to use Windows Password Recovery Tool:
- Download the Latest Version of Windows Password Recovery Tool.
- After successful completion of download process, install the tool on your system. Please note that you can install it on any PC.
- After installation, an installation successful screen will be displayed! Enable the “Run Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate. ” check-box and click the “Finish” button. Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate will be launched automatically.
- Burn Windows Password Recovery Tool to CD/DVD/USB Drive.
- Now insert newly created CD/DVD/USB Drive into your system for which you have lost the password. Now reboot your system using the newly created CD/DVD/USB.
- After successful reboot, you will get the main interface of the tool. Now you need to either Reset or remove your Windows Password.
- Select the Windows installation you would like to remove the password, and then choose “Reset your password”. Click “Next” to proceed.
- Select the user account whose password you want to remove. The user account info will be displayed automatically in the User Name and New Password box. Select “Remove the password” and click “Next” to proceed.
- You have removed the password successfully. Click “Reboot” to restart your computer and login Windows system without any password.
OTHER METHODS TO RECOVER PASSWORD THROUGH WINDOWS RECOVERY TOOL
To get some other methods to recover your password, you can follow this link:
Here you will get a detailed and step by step guide to recover your passwords.
So this was all about Windows Password Recovery Tool. Hope you liked this article on How to Recover Passwords through Windows Password Recovery Tool. If you have some doubts regarding this, feel free to ask via comments. Thanks.