HOW TO FIX IPHONE ERRORS 1000 AND 1002: When your device or computer is suffering from a hardware problem that is preventing the update or restore from completing, then you might see errors like 1000 or 1002 or any other error code. But you can easily get rid of it by going through the following procedure.
HOW TO FIX IPHONE ERRORS 1000 AND 1002
STEP 1: CHECK IF THE SECURITY SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS ARE PREVENTING YOUR DEVICE FROM COMMUNICATING WITH THE APPLE UPDATE SERVER
- First of all, you got to try the following basic steps to fix iPhone errors 1000 and 1002.
- Set the correct date, time and time zone on your device.
- Use administrative user account to Log in.
- Install the latest version of iTunes.
- Update OS X or Windows, and update your security software.
- If these steps don’t work for you, just follow the below procedure to fix iPhone errors 1000 and 1002.
CONFIGURE YOUR SOFTWARE
- Configure your security software to let iTunes capable of doing the following.
- This will allow it to communicate to the ports: 80 and 443.
- It will also let the iTunes to communicate with the following servers:
REMOVE THE SOFTWARE AND PROXIES
- You need to try to connect to the iTunes store without using internet proxy, if your device is using proxy settings.
- Disable or uninstall your security software temporarily, in case the issue continues.
- Restart your computer and try to connect with iTunes again.
- Check your hosts file to verify that it is not blocking iTunes from communicating with the update server.
- Re-install and re-enable your security system to keep your system safe.
- Test the connectivity between the computers or devices in your house or office in case you are still facing the issues.
STEP 2: RESTORE YOUR IOS DEVICE
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
- Click Restore.
- Again Click Restore to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all date and content.
- The device will automatically restart and you will see the Slide to set up
- You can set up your device as either new or using a previous back up.
STEP 3: CHECK YOUR SECURITY SOFTWARE AND SETTINGS
You have to confirm that the security software and settings are allowing the communication between your devices and update servers.
In order to go through this step, you have to follow all the steps mentioned in STEP 1 above in exactly the same order.
These three steps will enable you to fix iPhone errors 1000 and 1002. But in case the problem still persists when you update or restore, you need to contact the Apple Support.
Hope you like the article on “How to fix iPhone errors 1000 and 1002”. In case you still find any issues or you have any queries, you can just leave a comment below. Your queries will be responded as soon as it will be possible.