How to Transfer Files Between Windows Phone and Android: It is quite easy to share files, apps, and movies between two Android Phones. Android users have several of such apps including Superbeam, Share It, and the list goes on. What if you want to share a movie between an Android smartphone and Windows Phone? I recently encountered the same scenario. I asked my friend, who is Android user to share a movie with my Nokia Lumia. He asked me if I have superbeam, share It, or something like that. But I was blank. So, I suddenly came across a solution to this problem that allows you to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android. Therefore, I decided to write this article to let the users of Windows Phone know a method to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android.
Also Read : Transfer Files between Windows Phone and iPhone
In order to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android, we make use of an app called Feem. Feem is a file transfer app which is available for Android, Windows Phone as well as for iPhones. The next section will give you a detailed and step by step procedure to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android.
HOW TO TRANSFER FILES BETWEEN WINDOWS PHONE AND ANDROID
This section will give you some steps to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android. So, follow them in a sequential manner.
- First of all, you need to download Feem on both the Windows Phone and the Android smartphone. You can download it from the links given below.
- After the successful download and installation of Feem on both the devices, connect both the devices with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Start Feem on both the devices. A scanning process will start to search for the devices connected with the Feem network.
- On the left, you will observe a “Right Arrow Icon”. Click on this to access all the folders available on your phone.
- Select the desired files that are to be transferred between the two devices and you are done with the file transfer. It was quite simple, isn’t it?
So this was a very simple and efficient method to transfer files between Windows Phone and Android or vice versa. You can use Feem to transfer files between iPhone and other devices too. Hope you liked this article on “How to Transfer Files between Windows Phone and Android”. If you have some queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.