Transfer Video from Computer to iPhone Camera Roll: While transferring any video file through WhatsApp on iOS, your video file must be present in the Camera Roll folder. If your video file is present in Videos folder of iOS or somewhere else, then you won’t be able to transfer that file using WhatsApp or any other application. When you transfer video from computer to your iOS device, the video file is stored in Videos folder of iOS and hence you won’t be able to transfer that file from that folder.
If you are facing the same issue and want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible and want to transfer video from computer to iPhone Camera Roll folder, then all you need is an app, called Private Photo Vault. This article will lead you to the procedure to transfer Video from Computer to iPhone Camera Roll folder using Photo Vault app.
TRANSFER VIDEO FROM COMPUTER TO IPHONE CAMERA ROLL FOLDER
This section consists of two steps only. First step will let you know the procedure to transfer the desired video file from your computer to Photo Vault app. The next step will describe the steps to transfer video file from photo vault app to camera roll folder. These two steps together will construct a bridge to transfer video from computer to iPhone camera roll folder.
Also Read: How to soft reset and hard reset iPhone
STEP 1: TRANSFER VIDEO FILE FROM COMPUTER TO PHOTO VAULT APP
- First of all, you need to download an app called Private Photo Vault.
- You can download Private Photo Vault from Apple’s store or simply by clicking here.
- Then, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer using USB.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Go to Apps.
- On the left side, you will see a section containing a list of apps. Here, choose Photo Vault.
- Click on Add File button appearing on lower right corner.
- Select the desired file.
- Your file will be saved successfully.
STEP 2: TRANSFER VIDEO FILE FROM PHOTO VAULT TO CAMERA ROLL FOLDER
- Here, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Now open Private Photo Vault app on your iPhone.
- Enter the code.
- Go to Album section.
- Click on iTunes Album.
- Select the video file that you transferred from your computer.
- Click on Share button.
- On the pop up, Click on Save to Camera Roll. This will let you transfer video from computer to iPhone camera roll folder.
These two steps mentioned above will let you transfer video from computer to iPhone camera roll folder. This is the only possible solution available to transfer video from computer to iPhone camera roll. If you find any alternate method to transfer the files, kindly share that with us. Also, even if you face any problem while going through the procedure mentioned above, feel free to ask via comments.