How to Access WhatsApp Images and Videos Folder in Bluestacks: When you think of running android apps on your desktop or laptop, the first app that comes to your mind is Bluestacks. Bluestacks is an Android Emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Mac or Windows based Desktop. It is an awesome app and I am using it for past 2 years. My journey with Bluestacks has been phenomenal. Its performance, look and feel, and efficiency are commendable. Furthermore, frequent updates of Bluestacks keep making it better and better. Most widely used app on Bluestacks is WhatsApp. A considerable amount of people download Bluestacks just to use WhatsApp. Using WhatsApp on Bluestacks is really good, except for few points. Accessing WhatsApp images and Videos folder in Bluestacks is a tough task. You will keep wondering of where your images and videos are exactly going. So we are here to help you in accessing WhatsApp images and Videos folder in Bluestacks.
In the upcoming sections, we will be providing you two easy yet efficient methods to access WhatsApp images and videos folder in Bluestacks. So go through the next section carefully so that your issue gets successfully resolved.
HOW TO ACCESS WHATSAPP IMAGES AND VIDEOS FOLDER IN BLUESTACKS
In this section, you will receive a step by step guide to access WhatsApp images and videos folder in Bluestacks.
METHOD 1: ACCESS WHATSAPP IMAGES AND VIDEOS THROUGH “QUICKPIC”
- Open your Bluestacks. Now download QuickPic App in Bluestacks.
- Follow the path: C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures.
- All your downloaded media will be present at this location only.
- You can use QuickPic to download or upload any of the media present on your Bluestacks Emulator.
- Click on the icon at top right and select Copy To.
- Click on (+) sign button and select bstfolder -> Public Pictures -> Sample and then select OK.
- You can again check for media at: \Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures.
METHOD 2: ACCESS WHATSAPP IMAGES AND VIDEOS THROUGH “ES FILE EXPLORER”
- In this method, you will have to download ES File Explorer on your Bluestacks Emulator.
- After this, open ES File Explorer on your Bluestacks and select WhatsApp folder.
- Right Click on WhatsApp folder and select Copy.
- Go to bstfolder -> bstsharedfolder.
- Here you will be able to see all the images and videos that you had received through Bluestacks.
So these were the two easy yet efficient methods to access WhatsApp images and videos Folder in Bluestacks. Hope you liked this article on Accessing WhatsApp Images and Videos Folder in Bluestacks. In case you find some issues regarding any of the methods mentioned above, feel free to ask via comments. Thanks and stay in touch 😉
- How to find WhatsApp images in Bluestacks?
- Where are Bluestacks WhatsApp images or videos stored in PC?
- Access Bluestacks downloaded media?