“You are temporarily banned from WhatsApp because you may have violated our terms of service. You will be able to use WhatsApp again after 24 hours”. If you are a WhatsApp plus user, then you might have encountered this statement from WhatsApp. Shocked? That’s shocking anyways. While using WhatsApp yesterday night, I got this stuff flashed onto my WhatsApp plus screen and I had literally no idea what actually has just happened. I was unable to figure out the terms of services that I have actually violated. But then I came to know that all this stuff has taken place due to WhatsApp plus. That’s correct. WhatsApp is banning WhatsApp plus users for using a third-party app. WhatsApp plus is being wrongly circulated as an alternative to the traditional WhatsApp making onlookers falsely believe that it is next version of WhatsApp.
WHATSAPP IS BANNING WHATSAPP PLUS USERS
WhatsApp is banning WhatsApp plus users for 24 hours by flashing an error message saying “You are temporarily banned from WhatsApp because you may have violated our terms of service. You will be able to use WhatsApp again after 24 hours”. WhatsApp has also posted this on its FAQ’s page (Frequently Asked Questions) which you can access from here. It mentioned that “WhatsApp plus is an application that was not developed by WhatsApp, nor it is authorized by WhatsApp. The developers of WhatsApp Plus have no relationship with WhatsApp, and we do not support WhatsApp Plus. Please be aware that WhatsApp plus contains source code which WhatsApp cannot guarantee as safe and that your private information is potentially being passed to third parties without your knowledge or authorization. Please uninstall your application and install an authorized version of WhatsApp from our website or Google Play. Then you will be able to use WhatsApp”.
People are much more inclined towards WhatsApp plus as WhatsApp plus offers an additional number of features including a significant number of themes, some exciting emoctions, smileys and some other interesting features. But people should keep in mind the privacy concerns as the messages of users go through a server which is not at all controlled by WhatsApp.
HOW TO GET RID OF WHATSAPP BAN MESSAGE
As you know that WhatsApp is banning WhatsApp plus users, so this section will let you know the method to get rid of this message. Go through the steps given below:
- If you are a WhatsApp plus user and getting an error message on your WhatsApp plus screen as shown below, then go to next step.
- First of all, uninstall WhatsApp plus from your mobile phone. This is because WhatsApp plus is a third party app and it is not owned by and related to the traditional WhatsApp. This is the reason WhatsApp is banning WhatsApp plus users.
- Now go to Google Play Store and download the WhatsApp Messenger app. For direct download, click here.
- Open WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone.
- Fill in the essential details like your phone number and name and get verified.
- Start using WhatsApp. Now you won’t be getting any error message.
In order to stay protected and to avoid any privacy issues, it is highly recommended not to use any third party app. So, use only the apps available on the Google Play Store. This was the article on “WhatsApp is Banning WhatsApp plus users”. Hope you liked it.