In today’s era of technology, we better focus on Smart work, rather than hard work. I am sure you would love to make fee calls, instead of spending a handful of money just for talking to your friend. You all must be aware of the most widely used social networking app – WhatsApp. Today, WhatsApp is being used by almost every smartphone users. Most of the users buy smartphones only to access WhatsApp. This shows how popular the WhatsApp is. There is great news for WhatsApp users. WhatsApp has just rolled out WhatsApp voice calling feature in India. But this feature is available today in India on the invite basis only.
WhatsApp rolled out WhatsApp voice calling feature after the rival India App – Hike, rolled out the voice calling feature. The company said, a year ago (in February 2014), that it would roll out WhatsApp voice calling feature soon. Now it is slowly rolling out WhatsApp voice calling feature on an Invite Basis.
Also Read : How to Remove Blue Ticks from WhatsApp
I know all of you must be curious to use the brand new voice calling feature of WhatsApp. But you must be finding it hard to keep waiting for the WhatsApp voice calling feature invite. If your Android device is being rooted, then you can try a simple trick to access WhatsApp voice calling feature. The nexy section will show this trick.
HOW TO ACCESS WHATSAPP VOICE CALLING FEATURE WITHOUT INVITE
In order to access WhatsApp voice calling feature without waiting for an invite, you must be satisfying the following requirements:
- First and foremost, your android device must be rooted.
- You need to have the latest version of WhatsApp. If you are using an older version, you can download the latest version of WhatsApp from here.
- You will have to receive a call from someone who has the feature activated before following these steps.
METHOD TO ACCESS WHATSAPP VOICE CALLING FEATURE
- Open the root explorer and navigate to:
- Now add the code given below between <map> and </map> in the file.
|<boolean name = “call” value = “true” /><string name = “call_allowed”> all </string>|
- Now go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select WhatsApp and Force Stop the app.
- Open the WhatsApp and enjoy the WhatsApp voice calling feature.
Before trying the steps, keep one thing in mind that you are doing it at your own risk. We won’t be responsible for this anyhow. However, these steps have successfully and efficiently worked for many users. Hope you liked this article on “WhatsApp rolled out WhatsApp Voice Calling Feature on Invite Basis”. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask via comments.